PCS focused this year on the production of several shows for PCS artists, students and pool of artists.
The new PCS creation of 2020. The show is directed by Emile Saba.
"We step into a world where we see how exterior pressure, teachings and opinions can influence the development of human. But lessons taught can also be un taught, opinions can be changed and pressures can get lightened. We see how ultimately the values that most influence us are the lessons taught in unity, sharing our ideas and exchanging skills and knowledge. Every clog must work together for the machine to function effectively."
Using circus, choreography and theatre ‘ASIMO’ takes on a journey through the world of one mad scientists invention and the discoveries made within.
SEVERAL PRODUCTIONS FOR PCS POOL OF ARTISTS:
After the outbreak of Covid-19 pandemic and the cancellation of the third edition of Palestine Circus Festival as a result, we have supported artistic productions of 8 individuals/ groups from PCS pool of artists:
- Tirhal for Contemporary Circus for their production "Alaa Infirad"
- Stereo 48 for their production “Journey to Jerusalem"
- Black Team(work in progress)
- Nablus Performing Art and Circus School for their production "Matahat Shamieh"
- Nafez Imad for his production "BE"
- Issam Abu Snaineh for his production “In Between”
- SPACE for their production “Gene”
- Murtada Hmouz for his production "The Two Villages of Omba and Comba"